I was thinking that if we were to form study groups then we would need to put a minimum number of people allowed in a group. I believe that this number should be 4 people per group (As a minimum.) At least one of those people should be a native speaker to ensure that you are actually learning solid information!
Please be respectful to everyone and do not spam please! We don't like spammers.
Feel free to share your ID's with people but please do not share them in a group which has been closed. In that case, start a new discussion regarding the formation of a new group.
Have fun! And I hope that this group will help you to progress further in your studies of the Chinese language!
No comment given.
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?
- 我有一个语法问题. I have a question about chinese grammar :)
- Petition for coexistent 'Chinese trad' and 'Chinese simp' options and others on italki
- Hi! Bonjour :)