10 minutes daily speaking practice for serious English learners
I’m starting an English speaking practice session for one hour daily and 10 minutes for each English language partner. Any serious English learner can join if he/she is committed to practice regularly.
Initially we will start with simple sentences and practice those lessons provided on different websites (I will provide the links). Then gradually we will move to more complex conversations where each partner will prepare topic of his/her own choice and explain it to other while the other partner may ask questions (if any) afterwards.
Timing: 20:00 GMT
(Check current GMT time at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx and calculate what your local time would be at 20:00 GMT)
To join either show your interest here and write your Skype ID.
if you don’t want to disclose your ID then follow me first and I will follow you and send you my Skype ID.
Little Mistake, Timing would be 15:00 GMT
Timing: 15:00 GMT (Check current GMT time at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx and calculate what your local time would be at 15:00 GMT)
Ok, I've added u on skype
- I'm reading the book of Walden, but the expressions are kind of hard for me,can you help me?
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear