10 minutes daily speaking practice for serious English learners
I’m starting an English speaking practice session for one hour daily and 10 minutes for each English language partner. Any serious English learner can join if he/she is committed to practice regularly.
Initially we will start with simple sentences and practice those lessons provided on different websites (I will provide the links). Then gradually we will move to more complex conversations where each partner will prepare topic of his/her own choice and explain it to other while the other partner may ask questions (if any) afterwards.
Timing: 20:00 GMT
(Check current GMT time at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx and calculate what your local time would be at 20:00 GMT)
To join either show your interest here and write your Skype ID.
if you don’t want to disclose your ID then follow me first and I will follow you and send you my Skype ID.
Little Mistake, Timing would be 15:00 GMT
Timing: 15:00 GMT (Check current GMT time at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx and calculate what your local time would be at 15:00 GMT)
Ok, I've added u on skype
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?