春节 - Spring Festival
If you are unlikely to get in touch with someone during the upcoming Spring Festival, you can say "预祝你新年快乐" to them now. Otherwise you needn't say anything until the festival. "预" means "in advance".
It should be called " Lunar New Year " 農曆新年
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!
- ما مدى أهمية الللغة؟