Site Feedback

Why you are interested to learn Sinhala(Sinhalese) ?

If you are learning Sinhala, or you like to learn sinhala I invite you to share your thoughts,opinions and reasons about the Title of this discussion.

Share:

Comments

one day i was looking for some hindi books in the less known language room of  my university, then i happened to see few books of sinhala, i opened one of those books out of curiousty,then i was suprised by those letters on the paper, they were cute,abscure as well,but i like them , i want to know how it sounds,and i feel it will be cool if i know these words.

Thanks for sharing your opinions and how you feel it. As a native Sinhala speaker I encouraged you to learn what you like(Sinhala). May be your attention was focused on the round shape of sinhala letters. I hope you will learn how to pronounse those sinhala words and what is the meaning of those words in the near future. As native Sinhala speakers we will help anyone who ineterested in Sinhala on our best. Feel free to ask something and we will answer your question on our best. Wish you all the best for your work. If you have any questions about Sinhala language or words feel free to ask.

Best wishes for all of you!!

My previous comment In sinhala:
ඔබේ අදහස් සහ එය ඔබට දැනෙන ආකාරය අප සමග බෙදාගැනීම ගැන ඔබට ස්තූතියි. සිංහල කතාකරන්නෙකු ලෙස මම ඔබව දිරිමත් කරනවා ඔබ කැමති දෙය(සිංහල) ඉගෙනගැනීමට. සමහරවිට ඔබේ අවධානය සිංහල අකුරුවල රවුම් හැඩය ගැන යොමු වෙන්න ඇති. මම හිතනවා නුදුරු අනාගතේදී එම වචන ශබ්ධ කරන ආකාරය සහ ඒවායේ තේරුම ඔබ ඉගෙනගනියි කියලා. සිංහල කතාකරන අය ලෙස සිංහල වලට කැමති ඕනෑම කෙනෙකුට හැකි උපරිමයෙන් උදව් කිරීමට අපි සූදානම්. ඔබගේ වැඩ කටයුතු සාර්ථක කරගැනීමට ලැබේවා කියා සුබ පතනවා. ඔබට සිංහල භාෂාව ගැන හෝ වචන ගැන යම් ප්‍රශ්නයක් ඇත්නම් නොපැකිල එය අහන්න.
හැමදෙනාටම ජය වේවා!!(Hamotama Jaya wewa!!)

i want learn it ,just i want someday to be there ,feel the life ...

I want to feel the sea, the beautiful scenery, and lovely people...

@amay:

Thank you for your comment. Wish you to fullfil your dream!

Sri lanka will warmely welcome you when you come here.

Thank you.

ඔබේ අදහසට බොහොම ස්තූතියි. ඔබේ සිහිනය සැබෑ කරගැනීමට ලැබේවා කියා පතනවා!
ඔබ මෙහි පැමිණෙන විට ශ්‍රී ලංකාව ඔබව උණුසුම්ව පිළිගනු ඇත.
ඔබට ස්තූතියි.

Add a comment