What is your favourite film&
I hope not Joe Wright's version))
"Wuthering heights" or "Day of radio"
Is it really possible to choose one?
no way ?
For me it's Pride and Prejudice (2005 ver) since I am interested in the very attractive plot at first. I read this novel before watching it and I thought the movie would never as perfect as the written was but my point was totally wrong. It was absolutely a perfect romantic movie. OMG I love it so much!
it's really good)))
I saw a film that its name was " hangover", and it was perfect.
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
that is the wright answer)))
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?