A bit of Americana. The following poem is NOT mine but uttered by the mother of a lady witch who married to a mortal man. It was one of the most popular TV series and is still so during re-runs. It had inspired a movie starring Nicole Kidman and Will Farrel even though it was a flop at the box office for deviating from what the audience is expecting.
The morale of the story: Never tinker anything that is highly successful!
Anyway, this came to my mind as I was heading back on a flight back to Los Angeles from Asia. It's a beautiful piece and I encourage you to translate into your native tongue. :)
We are quicksilver,
a fleeting shadow,
a distant sound...
our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass.
We live in music,
in a flash of color...
we live on the wind and in the parkle of a star.
No comment given.
- Importance of learning English.
- How you will know?
- recently i have problem so can you help me?
- Vilket svenska böcker är din favoriter, eller bara gilla du?
- do you believe that when some people does bad things governmet should put them in a jail?
- How to correct my sentence?
- where is heaven?
- Hi everyone :$