From now , I will speak English bravely
My english is very bad . Sometimes can't to express what I mean . But i wont't give up, wrong is wrong，nothing serious.
Once you start speaking it, you can only get better. Trying is better than not doing anything. Like when loving, like when doing anything. You can do it!!!
Indeed don't give up! You can only get better from experience. ^^ 'Keep holding on!'
You've made a good decision. You will only get better if you don't give up, so keep it up.
You will be surprised with your own skills, trust me. And it's such a jow to notice that we are getting better at something. Go for it!
'Language anxiety' is very common amongst most non-native language learners. Your willingness to try, determination to learn and positive attitude towards achieving your goals are all important steps towards success. Where there is a will, there is a way. Congratulations on being brave enough to challenge yourself .
yeah keep trying
me too my english not so good , maybe we can talk on skype this my id : " nadjibandy "
you can add me
Good for you for trying and actually, your English is not bad. I can understand what you are saying. The more you practice the easier it will get also, I recommend you to not only using English in Italki but in real life as well. This might difficult but first start small. For example: instead of saying "나무", you can say "tree".
Good Luck! ^-^
WOW!!!! Thanks for everyone~ i must learn english hard so so so so much!
- study language
- How is Australia viewed by the average Chinese person?
- Quel est votre film préféré?
- Help me, Please!
- هل أنت تريد أو لاتريد؟
- 请大家猜个谜语（Please guess a riddle）
- I am Chinese, I want to ask that, is psychological education be taken seriously in your country???
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .
- Which kind of music do you like?