help me, please
Please, tell me about meaning "Whiff-Waff"?
okay,, i will be a good helper
Thanks, Bruce. ))
Wiff-Waff is an oollllllddddd old old name for table tennis/ping pong
Hi!! you know it was difficult for me known the meaning, first because is an old Scottish word, that define ping pong or ping pong.
Have a good one.
- When is it time to accept?
- I gesti Italiani
- English Practice
- language exchange
- What is the recommended food of your country?
- Quand vous utilisez "en train de"?
- How to learn a new language:7 secret from ted translate
- Help with chinese (mandarin).
- Do you notice non-English speakers mix /s/ with /z/ when pronuncing plural forms of nouns?