How can I find a native speaker who can speak with me for free in the site?
Of course, you ask nicely. :) You can find people willing to help or do a language exchange here: http://www.italki.com/partners A couple of other options are to fill in your profile a bit more (say whatever you want, but just enough so we can see you're human) ;) and be active on the site: ask/answer questions, join discussions, chat or write/correct notebook entries.
Dalal: My schedule permitting, I can work with you, but not "on this site". If you have or get a Skype account, I can work with you; but I have a heavy case load of students, and you may have to choose a time that is convenient in terms of my schedule.---Warm Regards
You need luck and perseverance.
Hi Dalal, here are the italki English /Arabic speakers. Message some members and I hope that you will have some great language partners soon!
Thank you so much Once I get a skype account I'll contact you Best Regards
Hi. Are you improve your englishe?
We can get ih touch with you.
I will be very glad.
Bye....... see you soon
(My skype is kotaraci333)
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach
- New kid on the block
- Ha noi and Ho chi minh