Learning Phrasal Verbs and Increasing your Vocabulary through Music
I thought it would be fun to listen to music and learn phrasal verbs and new vocabulary. Go to http://youtu.be/KAFvlknsT4U and listen to the song called "Before he cheats" by Carrie Underwood. There are many phrasal verbs in this song, so after you have listened leave a comment about the ones you have found. Also, if you have questions amount the meaning of what you are hearing, let's talk about that.
No comment given.
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?
- how to choose your Lunch