Site Feedback

If would you had a chance to choose in which country you would like be born and why?

If would you had a chance to choose in which country you would like be born and why?

Share:

Comments

I like my country! But I don`t like winter and cold! Therefore I would chose any southern country where all year summer. Maybe it would was an Australia

I like my country so much so I don't need to choose another country because here in my country you can find the four seasons in a day.

Maybe sometimes I want to travel to different country but just for have a fun and take a rest.Smile

Rich and queit country. 

Canada or New Zealand

Saudi Aribia 

it doesnt matter which country u ve been born. when u grow up u can go everywhere as long as u have money

I accept that I have. Perhaps my country is not the best, but I appreciate the reality and it makes me happy

Although, my own country is amazing on its place but I would love to choose Turkey or Saudi Arabia . :)

Iraq

In italy the winter is very sad...There are a lot of rain and some days are cold and sometimes there is a high wind.
If you want to have days beautiful and hot, I advice you to go , and alone for holiday , in Brasile....I love brasile and all its persons.

Add a comment