If the UK had not conlonized other countries, would it still be as prominent in the world?
Who the hell knows? One thing worth nothing though, is that if it wasn't for British overseas expansion the Industrial Revolution may never have happened, and therefore the device you are using to write this question would never have been invented.
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and Franch ？
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and French？
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?