If the UK had not conlonized other countries, would it still be as prominent in the world?
Who the hell knows? One thing worth nothing though, is that if it wasn't for British overseas expansion the Industrial Revolution may never have happened, and therefore the device you are using to write this question would never have been invented.
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?
- What is the difference between theses verbs?