Introduction تقديم [taqdeem]
I would like to write something about my accent in Morocco. As you know, Arabic has some accents which we use in our daily life. Therefore, these accents are not different from the Standard. The Moroccan accent is not famous and that makes it difficult to learn as an accent in Arabic. Now in this entry, I will show you the keys to guide you learning my accent as well. The first step, it must be known Moroccan is an accent in Arabic, we only change the sounds and we use some kind of words from French, Spanish, or from unknown source.
Remember learning an accent is like reading a book, so it has no grammar to learn. There is only vocabularies and speaking with a native speaker.
The sound of the letters is different from the Standard Arabic. [check the audio voice].
About using some French words: Actually, I see some friends who think we use a lot French. At last, when France consummated Morocco, French people were using french to communicate with us, but the only use the name of the things:
Téléphone, Automobile, tracteur, jardin, police, casserolle.... and some expressions, but we do change the pronunciation of them.
To be continued (about the greeting in Moroccan)
أ ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ف ق ك ل ن ه و ي
No comment given.
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?