Introduction تقديم [taqdeem]
I would like to write something about my accent in Morocco. As you know, Arabic has some accents which we use in our daily life. Therefore, these accents are not different from the Standard. The Moroccan accent is not famous and that makes it difficult to learn as an accent in Arabic. Now in this entry, I will show you the keys to guide you learning my accent as well. The first step, it must be known Moroccan is an accent in Arabic, we only change the sounds and we use some kind of words from French, Spanish, or from unknown source.
Remember learning an accent is like reading a book, so it has no grammar to learn. There is only vocabularies and speaking with a native speaker.
The sound of the letters is different from the Standard Arabic. [check the audio voice].
About using some French words: Actually, I see some friends who think we use a lot French. At last, when France consummated Morocco, French people were using french to communicate with us, but the only use the name of the things:
Téléphone, Automobile, tracteur, jardin, police, casserolle.... and some expressions, but we do change the pronunciation of them.
To be continued (about the greeting in Moroccan)
أ ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ف ق ك ل ن ه و ي
No comment given.
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?