Cultural exchange with japanese students
Hello everyone !
I have a japanese friend who is going to visit Spain, Belgium, Germany, France and Switzerland to join some classical car races (rally) with his team. They are students and they love motorsports, but they would also like to have some cultural exchange on the way. They want to organize small parties and BBQs, introduce people to japanese culture by wearing traditional japanese clothing and discussing about animes, food, etc.
Unfortunately they don't have any contact in those countries. They are looking for volonteers who could help them gathering people and organise those small events. If you live in one of those countries, can speak english or even better, japanese; if you have some free time between March 21st and March 26th and are interested in lending a hand, send me a message. It's also a good opportunity if you want to practice your japanses with native speakers or if you want to see classic rally cars !
I helped a similar team 2 years ago in France and they helped me back when I came to Japan. I made some awesome friends, I can only recommend you this experience ! Now I leave in Japan ( :D ), that's why I cannot help them myself this time...
By the way, they are also looking for a volunteer translator to join their team for a car rallye in Belgium. It is the Poppy Rally in the city of Ypres / leper, 14/03/13 to 17/03/13. You probably won't ride the rallye car, but you will still be part of the team and part of the Poppy Rallye, with lots of beautiful old cars... If you are interested, free on those days, live in Belgium and can speak english, well first I have to say that I envy you so much that it hurts... Send me a message anyway, I'll try not to be too jealous ! ;)
- Someone help me, please!!!!
- Do you know where did English come from?
- У вас было так, что вы не знали то, что знал иностранец?
- Salut, Shopping videos for beginners
- Is English easy to learn in comparison to other languages?
- The Influence of Old Mother Tongue
- “Be so good they no one has the courage to ignore you.”
- Looking for someone to review my personal statement
- Convocatoria para hispanohablantes: Te ofrecemos clases en vivo gratuitas de inglés por tu opinión
- Grammar correctnesss