the personal pronounces الضمائر المنفصلة
Today, we are going to talk about the pronounces which we use in Moroccan Arabic.
Now, let us see the pronounces :
انْتَ [you M][nta]
انْتِ [you F] [nti]
هُوَ [he] [huwa]
هِيَ [she] [hiya]
حْنَ [we M&F] [hna]
انْتُمَ [you all M&F][ntuma]
هُمَ [they M&F][huma]
Merci safia, souviens toi de ses pronoms personnels, ils seront très utiles pour ton apprentissage :)
you really do omit a lot of vowels :)
by the way is moroccan tunisian and algerian any similar?
Yeap Narim, they're little similar to each others. Specially the Algerian accent, and the Moroccan accent.
- Hi everyone :$
- The best ways to improve your English
- Describe yourself with three words.
- What do you think about people that correct all discussions or entries on italki ?
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian