"My husband is a couch potato. He sits in front of the TV all day long."
"You have a huge belly because you're a couch potato."
"I should be more active and less of a couch potato."
A: "James. We're going to play basketball. Do you want to play?"
B: "No, I'm going to watch TV today."
A: "You did that all day yesterday. You better stop being a couch potato or you're going to get a big fat belly."
No comment given.
- Someone help me, please!!!!
- Do you know where did English come from?
- У вас было так, что вы не знали то, что знал иностранец?
- Salut, Shopping videos for beginners
- Is English easy to learn in comparison to other languages?
- The Influence of Old Mother Tongue
- “Be so good they no one has the courage to ignore you.”
- Looking for someone to review my personal statement
- Convocatoria para hispanohablantes: Te ofrecemos clases en vivo gratuitas de inglés por tu opinión
- Grammar correctnesss