"My husband is a couch potato. He sits in front of the TV all day long."
"You have a huge belly because you're a couch potato."
"I should be more active and less of a couch potato."
A: "James. We're going to play basketball. Do you want to play?"
B: "No, I'm going to watch TV today."
A: "You did that all day yesterday. You better stop being a couch potato or you're going to get a big fat belly."
No comment given.
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid
- Genki Study Buddy?
- iTunes U study material?
- Groups discussing literature or essays