We aren't people.. we are emails and numbers...
I change my number, i change my facebook account and keep living in same house... anyway still there people who ask me "where were you?"
You're only a number until they know you. You aren't a person until they recognize you.
Demand the world knows who you are. Your actions, words, behavior, legacy will all define you to others. Make them learn who you are from the strength of your example.
i know it, you are right.
But my own friends became so attached to social pages that if i delete something they just wont find me anymore...
it's so vicious... Meet in person is something of the past...
sending emails is the new "little party with friends"
Water tends to find its own level. If you demand being around people who want to see you in person, other people who have the same thoughts will find you.
My friends have changed over time. We all reflect each others' tastes, beliefs, and values.
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?