Sunday = Sunnuntai
Monday = Manantai
Wednesday = Kasskivikko
Thursday = Torstai
Friday = Perjantai
Saturday = Lauantai
*Correct me. I learn it this morning and I'm getting to forget this. I am not sure if these word is right because I can't remember !
Keep in mind that in Finnish days are written in lower case.
Sunday = sunnuntai
Monday = maanantai
Tuesday = tiistai
Wednesday = keskiviikko
Thursday = torstai
Friday = perjantai
Saturday = lauantai
Considering you just started to memorize the days, well done. You got most of them correct. Really good for s
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français