Sunday = Sunnuntai
Monday = Manantai
Wednesday = Kasskivikko
Thursday = Torstai
Friday = Perjantai
Saturday = Lauantai
*Correct me. I learn it this morning and I'm getting to forget this. I am not sure if these word is right because I can't remember !
Keep in mind that in Finnish days are written in lower case.
Sunday = sunnuntai
Monday = maanantai
Tuesday = tiistai
Wednesday = keskiviikko
Thursday = torstai
Friday = perjantai
Saturday = lauantai
Considering you just started to memorize the days, well done. You got most of them correct. Really good for s
- Learning English
- Just speaking
- comment poser une question en francais?
- acento (oral y escrita)
- Help I need some help learning the basics of German
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？