Sunday = Sunnuntai
Monday = Manantai
Wednesday = Kasskivikko
Thursday = Torstai
Friday = Perjantai
Saturday = Lauantai
*Correct me. I learn it this morning and I'm getting to forget this. I am not sure if these word is right because I can't remember !
Keep in mind that in Finnish days are written in lower case.
Sunday = sunnuntai
Monday = maanantai
Tuesday = tiistai
Wednesday = keskiviikko
Thursday = torstai
Friday = perjantai
Saturday = lauantai
Considering you just started to memorize the days, well done. You got most of them correct. Really good for s
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday
- How important is the accent for ESL English learners?
- English language
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé