Sunday = Sunnuntai
Monday = Manantai
Wednesday = Kasskivikko
Thursday = Torstai
Friday = Perjantai
Saturday = Lauantai
*Correct me. I learn it this morning and I'm getting to forget this. I am not sure if these word is right because I can't remember !
Keep in mind that in Finnish days are written in lower case.
Sunday = sunnuntai
Monday = maanantai
Tuesday = tiistai
Wednesday = keskiviikko
Thursday = torstai
Friday = perjantai
Saturday = lauantai
Considering you just started to memorize the days, well done. You got most of them correct. Really good for s
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris