Sunday = Sunnuntai
Monday = Manantai
Wednesday = Kasskivikko
Thursday = Torstai
Friday = Perjantai
Saturday = Lauantai
*Correct me. I learn it this morning and I'm getting to forget this. I am not sure if these word is right because I can't remember !
Keep in mind that in Finnish days are written in lower case.
Sunday = sunnuntai
Monday = maanantai
Tuesday = tiistai
Wednesday = keskiviikko
Thursday = torstai
Friday = perjantai
Saturday = lauantai
Considering you just started to memorize the days, well done. You got most of them correct. Really good for s
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?