"I got into a small accident. It was just a fender-bender."
"I got into a fender bender in the parking lot."
"I can’t believe the damage is going to cost me 800 bucks. It was just a fender bender."
A: "I got into a car accident."
B: "That sucks. You didn’t get hurt did you?"
A: "No. It was just a fender bender."
Other Common Sentences
"It was a small accident."
"I rear ended him, but luckily there was no damage."
No comment given.
- Learning Latin? Discisne Latinam?
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?