I'll try to answer your question in English.
In general, there are two kind of prefixes for verb, Active and Pasive.
Me---/Meng---/Mem---/Men--- are the prefixes to form an active manner for a verb. Which one used for which word is depends on the first letter of the verb itself.
Verb that uses the first letter:
1. A, E, G, H, I, O, Q, U
for example Gambar => Menggambar, Gunting => Menggunting, Hilang => Menghilang, Obat => Mengobati, Hirup => Menghirup.
2. B, F, V
for example Beri => Memberi, Balas => Membalas, Foto => Memfoto.
3. C, D, J, Z
for example Cari => Mencari, Cuci => Mencuci, Dua => Mendua.
4. L, M, N, R, W
for example Rusak => Merusak, Warna => Mewarnai.
use Meng--- and the letter K is eliminated.
for example Kurang => Mengurangi, Kasih => Mengasihi, Kisah = > Mengisahkan.
use Mem--- and the letter P is eliminated.
for example Pijat = > Memijat, Pukul => Memukul
use Meny--- and the letter S is eliminated.
for example Sapu => Menyapu, Silang => Menyilang
use Men--- and the letter T is eliminated.
for example Tukang => Menukang, Takut => Menakuti
Di--- is the prefix to form a passive manner for a verb. And for this form, there is no variety.
It may be confusing at first, but don't worry, you'll become used to it as you learn and practice Indonesian Language :)
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?