I'll try to answer your question in English.
In general, there are two kind of prefixes for verb, Active and Pasive.
Me---/Meng---/Mem---/Men--- are the prefixes to form an active manner for a verb. Which one used for which word is depends on the first letter of the verb itself.
Verb that uses the first letter:
1. A, E, G, H, I, O, Q, U
for example Gambar => Menggambar, Gunting => Menggunting, Hilang => Menghilang, Obat => Mengobati, Hirup => Menghirup.
2. B, F, V
for example Beri => Memberi, Balas => Membalas, Foto => Memfoto.
3. C, D, J, Z
for example Cari => Mencari, Cuci => Mencuci, Dua => Mendua.
4. L, M, N, R, W
for example Rusak => Merusak, Warna => Mewarnai.
use Meng--- and the letter K is eliminated.
for example Kurang => Mengurangi, Kasih => Mengasihi, Kisah = > Mengisahkan.
use Mem--- and the letter P is eliminated.
for example Pijat = > Memijat, Pukul => Memukul
use Meny--- and the letter S is eliminated.
for example Sapu => Menyapu, Silang => Menyilang
use Men--- and the letter T is eliminated.
for example Tukang => Menukang, Takut => Menakuti
Di--- is the prefix to form a passive manner for a verb. And for this form, there is no variety.
It may be confusing at first, but don't worry, you'll become used to it as you learn and practice Indonesian Language :)
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me