The word "chicken" can be used to talk about someone who is afraid to do something.
There's nothing to be scared of. Don't be a chicken."
"Everyone thinks I'm a chicken because I didn't go bungee jumping with them."
"Stop being a chicken and just go."
A: "Did you ask Martha on a date?"
B: "No. I was about to, but I got a little nervous."
A: "You're such a chicken."
Other Common Sentences
"I didn't know you were afraid of insects. You're a scaredy cat."
"He's a coward. He wouldn't even go on the rollercoaster ride."
"Jack is scared of everything. He's such a sissy."
No comment given.
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^
- practice English with natives
- New Features
- How to Tutor someone in English
- Like...Umm...Y'know..Filler (linguistics)
- hi, if you want to practice hungarian, feel free to message me.
- Help me to improve my english !