The word "chicken" can be used to talk about someone who is afraid to do something.
There's nothing to be scared of. Don't be a chicken."
"Everyone thinks I'm a chicken because I didn't go bungee jumping with them."
"Stop being a chicken and just go."
A: "Did you ask Martha on a date?"
B: "No. I was about to, but I got a little nervous."
A: "You're such a chicken."
Other Common Sentences
"I didn't know you were afraid of insects. You're a scaredy cat."
"He's a coward. He wouldn't even go on the rollercoaster ride."
"Jack is scared of everything. He's such a sissy."
No comment given.
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).