The word "chicken" can be used to talk about someone who is afraid to do something.
There's nothing to be scared of. Don't be a chicken."
"Everyone thinks I'm a chicken because I didn't go bungee jumping with them."
"Stop being a chicken and just go."
A: "Did you ask Martha on a date?"
B: "No. I was about to, but I got a little nervous."
A: "You're such a chicken."
Other Common Sentences
"I didn't know you were afraid of insects. You're a scaredy cat."
"He's a coward. He wouldn't even go on the rollercoaster ride."
"Jack is scared of everything. He's such a sissy."
No comment given.
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .
- Which kind of music do you like?
- Belgique, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas te vu! Is this sentence correct?
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate