To go crazy or insane.
Context : Popular Culture, Relationships, Social Life Category: Slang, Vernacular Semantic: crazy, insane, wild
Usage of “go bananas”
He went bananas when I informed him that our home had been looted by thieves.
No comment given.
- Why do some adults on Italki put photos up of when they were children?
- Similar Language
- Crazy happy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
- Fainally say goodbye to Art class.Creasy happy......Ha ha ha ha ha
- How to speak english fluently ???
- Woo nice singer!! Max Schneider
- The XBox One
- What did you want to become when you were child? What are you now?
- I love LeBron Raymone James,you crazy
- iTalki Mobile App