The days in Moroccan Arabic
لباس عليكم؟ labas 3likum?
today, I am going to teach you how you can say the days in Moroccan Arabic
لَتْنِينْ ltneen [monday]
تْلاَتْ tlaat [thuesday]
لَرْبْعَ larbâ [wednesday]
لْخْمِيسْ lkhmeess [thursday]
جَّمْعَة jjamâ [friday]
لْحَدْ lhad [sanday ]
Remember this proverb:
nhaar lhad makayn had [ نهار الاحد ما كاين حد ] ( for sanday on one )
it means people do visit or travel or doing shopping or anything else in sanday, that's why we'll not find someone at home. So, don't try to visit someone in Sanday at his or her hom. I am kidding
hehe, good answer Safia.
gracias por el comento.
why is it 3alakum in " salamu 3alakum" and "3likum" with "i" in لباس عليكم?
Yeap, that's the key of Moroccan, we usually change the sounds to make arabic easier in spoken, and that makes the other arabs confuse when we speak.
salamu 3alakum, or salamu 3likum are the same, we can say anyone of them. Therefore, the first one is more saying. About" 3likum" in labas, we say "3likum" not 3alakum, and if you do that, people can understand you, but they will understand that you're not moroccan too. hehe that's the difference.
stop saying "easier" XD
I will just memorize it ...
haha, alright my lazy Narim
lazy?!! me? .. :/...
I think it's you who said that learning a dialect is like memorizing or reading a book :P
anyway waiting for the next entry:)
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?
- What kind of questions do you consider to be impolite when someone talks with you at the first time?
- earth/sky (heaven)
- Head over heels
- how do you feel today?
- خلاص بعدالعصر کل یوم ابی اتعلم الغه النجلیزیه بس ګم ع الدرس م
- funny Quote