Make up one's mind
"We don't got all day, make up your mind."
"Make up your mind, we don't have much time."
"I can't make up my mind. Can you help me decide?"
"If you don't make up your mind, I'll choose for you."
"Both of them look really good. I can't make up my mind."
A: "I don't know which one to get."
B: "They're both pretty good, so just pick one."
A: "I always regret it when I pick the wrong one."
B: "You're picking between white chocolate or regular chocolate. There is no wrong answer so hurry up and make up your mind."
Other Common Sentences
"I can't decide which one to take."
"I don't know if I should get the Volvo or the Ford."
"I like both of them too much to decide." To decide
No comment given.
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!
- ما مدى أهمية الللغة؟