Make up one's mind
"We don't got all day, make up your mind."
"Make up your mind, we don't have much time."
"I can't make up my mind. Can you help me decide?"
"If you don't make up your mind, I'll choose for you."
"Both of them look really good. I can't make up my mind."
A: "I don't know which one to get."
B: "They're both pretty good, so just pick one."
A: "I always regret it when I pick the wrong one."
B: "You're picking between white chocolate or regular chocolate. There is no wrong answer so hurry up and make up your mind."
Other Common Sentences
"I can't decide which one to take."
"I don't know if I should get the Volvo or the Ford."
"I like both of them too much to decide." To decide
No comment given.
- Belgique, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas te vu! Is this sentence correct?
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?