Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Why are you still single?

So, why are you still single?Smile 

Expecting an honest answer from you.

Share:

Comments

because i am child nowLaughing

Answer is easy for this question. If you thougt a lot for marriage definetly you are single and you will be single,  otherwise you are married. I advise to all single to get marry without thinking a lot. There is nothing will change if you think a lot. Your spouse is your destiny and you will not able to change your destiny. So, don't think a lot, today ask a marriage to your friend and get married in a month:).

And get devorced in a month and a week?Laughing

coolSmile

because I haven't met "Mr.Right" yet Smile

I remember I read a book that talking about where ring comes from.

It is not the meaning what we think. Think about the words in chinese word for word.

It seemed that I had not been paying attention to it. Think about that now. I think I am lucky did not be attracted by it

Didi. what chinese words?would you like to share with us?

I actually can not remeber. I read that book from a book which talk about ancient ceremony. I meant the chinese words "戒指". Especially 戒

I think it is like indian nose ornament. The meaning seem to be changed.

No, no. It is not true. Divorcing people generally has a long time relationship or vice versa. I can bet for this issue. Trust me, whenever you know eachother, how long relationship have you got, after the marriage you will understand that your friend is a different one who you couldn't know before. The long-time marriage is not related to know that couples knows eachother very well. Shortly, If you or your friend is happy to be single, don't get marry; if you need a family, not life time soul friend only family and children, get marry. Don't wait.

Because I like my freedom.

Add a comment