Site Feedback

Kdrama

hi who loves korean drama as i do ^^ can you tell me witch one is your favorit so that i can watch the best drama from my friends on iTalki and tell me who is your favorit actor and actress 

for me my favorit drama is Bridal mask and i miss you and i'm a huge fan of Lee Min Ho and SoNg Hye Kyo ^___^

Kamsahamnida chingudeul :)

Share:

Comments

안녕하세요!

I have watched a lot of korean dramas and movies....

Well, I like almost all of them.. :) especially if its in a romantic comedy or school romance genre. 

Right now, my favorite actors' SONG JOONG KI. :)

그리고 천마네요!

i have watched korean dramas for 6 months and i love korean dramas. 
yes, usually girls watch dramas but i am fan of korean dramas :)
my favourite dramas are
1)Ghost(so ji sub was perfect. i was affected so much)
2)my girl(one of the best korean dramas for me. also songs are awesome)
3)bridal mask(Gaksital :)) it was really fluent

actually Snow Queen was the first one for me. but i dont know how can i list.

Di Waer ... yes i love the romantic comedies too cuz they have always a happy ending ;) 

Yassin... the Kdrama is not for girls only guys also can enjoy it ^^ and yes these drama that u had listed r all amzing and i'll watch GHOST as soon as i can ^_^

thank uuu my friends 

thanks for your comment hanna. i can talk with you about korean dramas and songs until i die :)
i am watching now the princess' man and it is really good. i recommend if you didnt watc.
also what is your favourite korean song which is in dramas?
here is one of my favourite songs
first one is of course my girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpQNc5gqGpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNjBRwbiwAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ddwKsIoeiY
there are lots of songs but now i cant remember :)
take care

that's so kind of you and its my pleasure to talk to u about korean drama and songs too ^^ 

my favorit OST is back in tme in the drama "the moon that embraces the sun" and tears are falling from "i miss you" also i love all the songs from "Sad love story" 

take care you too and thank you for ur comments  :)

I knew it. hahah. A lot of people who will study Korean are influenced by korean dramas. And I'm one of those. I also listen to songs from korean dramas. Those are the only songs that i have in my playlist. 

I agree to Yasin. Princess' Man was really a great drama ;) It was a korean Romeo and Juliet but the ending was not that tragic than of RnJ :)

I also like the songs from Princess' Man

Let me guess, you are not more on romantic comedies, are you?

So far, most of the dramas i've watch are romantice comedies. 

I've also seen a few historical dramas. I'm planning to watch more sageuk this year. but the problem with them is they are lenghty.

I've watched nearly 20 Korean dramas
Playful kiss
Boys over flowers
Dream high 1 & 2
Scent of a women
The classic
Secret garden
Love rain
Mary stayed out all night
Your beautiful
Lie to me
City hunter
Personal taste
My girl
Flower boy ramyun shop
Wild romance
Coffee prince
Heart strings
Full house
Faith(currently watching)
But my fav are BOYS OVER FLOWERS,PLAYFUL KISS,CITY HUNTER(ACTUALLY CAUSE I LIKE LEE MIN HO) , PERSONAL TASTE (FOR THE SAME REASON) MY GIRL and LOVE RAIN..

I love LEE MIN HO, KIM HYUN JOONG and JANG GEUN SUK.. and i like YOONA and PARK SHIN HYE

koreanovice i like romance comedie too even that i'm so close to the dramatic sad ones ^^ but do u think i should watch the princess man! since u said its like Romeo and juliet :)

Janani Ravichandran i think we have the same taste since we have the same Oppa ^^ (Lee Min Ho) i watched all his dramas and i'm crazy about YOONA too she is the center of beauty of SNSD  and by the way i'm gonna watch "Lie to me" this week .

thank you for your comments Girls ^^

When you watch Korean dramas, do you watch with subtitles, or just watch and try to pick some up? I am currently living in Korea and studying Korean but my level is very low. Sometimes I just turn on the TGV and find a drama and watch, but I barely pick up anything (when it comes to conversation) because my level is so low. Just wondering if it is possible to learn very much from watching or if it is more for fun.

Thanks!

안녕하세요!

I have seen like 40 dramas and i can´t choose a favorite. My favorite actors are Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi, i don't have a favorite actress.
Which is your LMH favorite drama?

Add a comment