What's the best way to learn turkish ?
I can help you
I believe that learning sentence structure( where the subject/object etc is) is the key for learning all languages so i advice you to see how different turkish sentence structure is at first. Have a look at this web site http://www.turkishclass.com/ to see the examples. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
"Turkishclass.com" sounds very interesting. Thank you.
Best wishes, Frank2000
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hi, i need to practice my english with someone
- Ghost members
- The Google Game : )
- What do you know about Saudi Arabia
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.