What's the best way to learn turkish ?
I can help you
I believe that learning sentence structure( where the subject/object etc is) is the key for learning all languages so i advice you to see how different turkish sentence structure is at first. Have a look at this web site http://www.turkishclass.com/ to see the examples. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
"Turkishclass.com" sounds very interesting. Thank you.
Best wishes, Frank2000
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français