What's the best way to learn turkish ?
I can help you
I believe that learning sentence structure( where the subject/object etc is) is the key for learning all languages so i advice you to see how different turkish sentence structure is at first. Have a look at this web site http://www.turkishclass.com/ to see the examples. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
"Turkishclass.com" sounds very interesting. Thank you.
Best wishes, Frank2000
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA