What's the best way to learn turkish ?
I can help you
I believe that learning sentence structure( where the subject/object etc is) is the key for learning all languages so i advice you to see how different turkish sentence structure is at first. Have a look at this web site http://www.turkishclass.com/ to see the examples. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
"Turkishclass.com" sounds very interesting. Thank you.
Best wishes, Frank2000
- Italian Singers
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?
- Perché studi italiano?
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China