What's the best way to learn turkish ?
I can help you
I believe that learning sentence structure( where the subject/object etc is) is the key for learning all languages so i advice you to see how different turkish sentence structure is at first. Have a look at this web site http://www.turkishclass.com/ to see the examples. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
"Turkishclass.com" sounds very interesting. Thank you.
Best wishes, Frank2000
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?