German movies !
I'm not sure you guys felt same as me..Personally, I feel a bit awkard when I watch German movies.
For example, The movie called stalingrad. That actress who acted Russian soldier was a bit weird at acting...I mean the scene that arguing with German soldiers that I was like 'Hmmm should I keep watch this? '
I also watched miracle of berlin , The lives of others ,So weit die Fube tragen and bagdad cafe >_> and I felt something strange that I'm watching an amatuer playing .It's hard to explain...
My friends told me it is because I'm not used to German language. Personally I think it influenced on me a bit because It's hard to watch German movies here . I've never seen German movies on the theatre except some American-German movies.
I guess, I have to learn German more harder ! ^0^ I hope I could used to German language so that I dont feel awkward in the near future >_> !
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?