German movies !
I'm not sure you guys felt same as me..Personally, I feel a bit awkard when I watch German movies.
For example, The movie called stalingrad. That actress who acted Russian soldier was a bit weird at acting...I mean the scene that arguing with German soldiers that I was like 'Hmmm should I keep watch this? '
I also watched miracle of berlin , The lives of others ,So weit die Fube tragen and bagdad cafe >_> and I felt something strange that I'm watching an amatuer playing .It's hard to explain...
My friends told me it is because I'm not used to German language. Personally I think it influenced on me a bit because It's hard to watch German movies here . I've never seen German movies on the theatre except some American-German movies.
I guess, I have to learn German more harder ! ^0^ I hope I could used to German language so that I dont feel awkward in the near future >_> !
- Impara l'Italiano ,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al cibo: VESTIRSI A CIPOLLA.
- How often do you go to the gym?
- How to read DNA?
- Mi presentación
- I need your help in my English.
- coming weekend !
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language