German movies !
I'm not sure you guys felt same as me..Personally, I feel a bit awkard when I watch German movies.
For example, The movie called stalingrad. That actress who acted Russian soldier was a bit weird at acting...I mean the scene that arguing with German soldiers that I was like 'Hmmm should I keep watch this? '
I also watched miracle of berlin , The lives of others ,So weit die Fube tragen and bagdad cafe >_> and I felt something strange that I'm watching an amatuer playing .It's hard to explain...
My friends told me it is because I'm not used to German language. Personally I think it influenced on me a bit because It's hard to watch German movies here . I've never seen German movies on the theatre except some American-German movies.
I guess, I have to learn German more harder ! ^0^ I hope I could used to German language so that I dont feel awkward in the near future >_> !
- To anyone needing a language partner to teach English
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?