Would anyone like to practice their Icelandic with me? Having a native speaker would of course be great, but I'd love to get in contact with other learners too ;-) Do not hesitate to contact me.
(sigh...) I guess it's my fate as an Icelandic learner to remain lonely and neglected
seriously, though, just ask if you want to practice!
Hey ! I am also learning Icelandic and looking for some people to progress with :)
The fact is.. my level is not really great.. :/
I'm learning icelandic too. And I would love to have someone to pratice with.
If you're still interested.
Sure, I'd love to! I'll be back from vacation in a week, I'll send you a message then :-)
That would be wonderful. :)
I am also always looking for people to practice Icelandic with :) Don't hesitate to message me!
Is this still on?
I love Icelandic and would love to learn it and this looks like a good thing to sign up for.
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?