Audio and text
Could anyone refer me to some interesting texts with audio? I would prefer authentic material, ie not beginner dialogues.
I have seen some interesting stuff on librivox (knut hamsun, ibsen, etc.), but I fear the vocabulary might be a bit to archaic and complex for my level (can a native give his opinion here? - is norwegian literature from that time really hard to read?)
Also, if a native speaker would have the generosity of recording (through "vocaroo", for example) a short text for me (I will send it to him/her), I would be extremely grateful
Can't really help you find materials as I wouldn't know where to look.
The best way to gauge Hamsun/Ibsen is just to try it and see if you can follow it. The vocabulary is pretty archaic, yeah, so not super relevant to modern Norwegian, but whether that's a drawback depends on your interests.
I can make a recording for you though, if you like.
Thanks a lot! I'll send you a message
Maybe this site can be of any help :)
- Anyone here interested in Filipino(Tagalog)
- Will your existence be affected due to others' perceptions of you?
- Skype partener
- reading tips
- What do you know about Brazil?
- 自己写的诗歌《灯塔》《The lighthouse 》
- New Account
- Khasi? खासी भाषा?
- How to Improve English?
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....