Audio and text
Could anyone refer me to some interesting texts with audio? I would prefer authentic material, ie not beginner dialogues.
I have seen some interesting stuff on librivox (knut hamsun, ibsen, etc.), but I fear the vocabulary might be a bit to archaic and complex for my level (can a native give his opinion here? - is norwegian literature from that time really hard to read?)
Also, if a native speaker would have the generosity of recording (through "vocaroo", for example) a short text for me (I will send it to him/her), I would be extremely grateful
Can't really help you find materials as I wouldn't know where to look.
The best way to gauge Hamsun/Ibsen is just to try it and see if you can follow it. The vocabulary is pretty archaic, yeah, so not super relevant to modern Norwegian, but whether that's a drawback depends on your interests.
I can make a recording for you though, if you like.
Thanks a lot! I'll send you a message
Maybe this site can be of any help :)
- Hi, Everyone!!!
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?