Audio and text
Could anyone refer me to some interesting texts with audio? I would prefer authentic material, ie not beginner dialogues.
I have seen some interesting stuff on librivox (knut hamsun, ibsen, etc.), but I fear the vocabulary might be a bit to archaic and complex for my level (can a native give his opinion here? - is norwegian literature from that time really hard to read?)
Also, if a native speaker would have the generosity of recording (through "vocaroo", for example) a short text for me (I will send it to him/her), I would be extremely grateful
Can't really help you find materials as I wouldn't know where to look.
The best way to gauge Hamsun/Ibsen is just to try it and see if you can follow it. The vocabulary is pretty archaic, yeah, so not super relevant to modern Norwegian, but whether that's a drawback depends on your interests.
I can make a recording for you though, if you like.
Thanks a lot! I'll send you a message
Maybe this site can be of any help :)
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français