Are you a night owl or an early bird?
It depends on where I am. If I stay at home,I'm a night owl but Iwon't get up afer 9 o'clock. If I'm in school ,I'm a early bird.Because if you don't get up early,you will fall behind.In order to be stronger, you must do that.
I like to wake up early in the morning, because morning is my favourite part of day.In the morning I always feel hope, especially if day solar.
this social networking sites are eating away the night time plus the sleep
Night owl. I found it hard to be an early bird now. T ^T
Same! I'm definitely a night owl (it's going on 4 AM where I am), but I hate sleeping in past noon. Not a great combination :P
Got the same problem as yours！It's hard to get up b4 11am after being a night owl.
ah..lol since I had my son 7 months ago I am all over the place.... night turned to day and viceversa... but I am loving it!
- To learn telugu.........
- Emigration als Abentuer oder Alptraum ?
- Do you think appearances/photos play an important role in finding a language partner here?
- hallo ich heiße petya
- Learning a new language when you’re strapped for time.
- INTENSIVE SUMMER COURSE
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?