Site Feedback

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

I'm a night owl. Nevertheless, I like to waking up early...

Share:

Comments

I am definitely a night owl! But I don't like sleeping too late in the morning... I like being awake :)

I'm both, all depends how much work I have in standby.

I'm definitely a night owl, I just don't like to sleep and I'm used to stay awake long during my evening. I can't sleep well anyway, so I better do something to make me tired.

I am a little of both. I get up at 1:00 AM in the morning, and I have gone to bed as late as about 10:45 at night, prior to getting up to teach English. Take tonight for example, I think the college basketball game I want to see will end about 8:30 PM That will give me about 4 hours of sleep before my first English student. --Warm Regards, Bruce

It depends on where I am. If I stay at home,I'm a night owl but Iwon't get up afer 9 o'clock. If I'm in school ,I'm a early bird.Because if you don't get up early,you will fall behind.In order to be stronger, you must do that.

I like to wake up early in the morning, because morning is my favourite  part of day.In the morning I always feel hope, especially if day solar.

this social networking sites are eating away the night time plus the sleep

Night owl. I found it hard to be an early bird now.   T ^T

Same! I'm definitely a night owl (it's going on 4 AM where I am), but I hate sleeping in past noon. Not a great combination :P

Got the  same problem as yours!It's hard to get up b4 11am after being a night owl.

Add a comment