Site Feedback

How to write a report?

I have assigned to write report on student life. If any one of you have idea please share it with me and help me to write a better report.

Share:

Comments

There are many aspects of student life you can talk about. It all depends on what gives you the most trouble, or what pleases you most. These are some of them: a. accommodation b. social life and recreational activities c. study/learning/student support d. curriculum (usefulness & interest) and academic quality e. lecturer/presentation effectiveness f. the whole learning experience

Thanks; I will try to cover all these point in my report.

Send Information
Write a report in letter format when sending information to a client. A table of contents or cover page should not be included, according to Lafayette College. Attach charts and graphs to the letter, and refer to them within the text.

Format Report
Format the letter in the style of a letter, with the date at the top, then an address block for the recipient, a salutation, the body of the report and a signature block. Open the letter with a sentence explaining what findings will be contained in the letter.

Include Subheadings
Include subheadings such as "background" and "findings" if they will assist the recipient in understanding the report. Close the report with a sentence inviting the recipient to contact you with any questions.

thanks for your answer:

but I am not able to understand it completely.

So please can you discuss in detail or send me some relative material if you have time.

I have trouble to write report when I major in chinese ancient system. I could not find many words on computer and There are many rules for other problems.

And I heard Japanese boss would ask them to write a report on some kind of format.

I think I can feel why but I dont agree with this way. Because it is just lazy.

Anyway due to above, I tend to buy it. I thinke there are this kind of people in school.

And I become a person who like to listen to people's report instead of I read.Laughing

Add a comment