How to write a report?
Write a report in letter format when sending information to a client. A table of contents or cover page should not be included, according to Lafayette College. Attach charts and graphs to the letter, and refer to them within the text.
Format the letter in the style of a letter, with the date at the top, then an address block for the recipient, a salutation, the body of the report and a signature block. Open the letter with a sentence explaining what findings will be contained in the letter.
Include subheadings such as "background" and "findings" if they will assist the recipient in understanding the report. Close the report with a sentence inviting the recipient to contact you with any questions.
thanks for your answer:
but I am not able to understand it completely.
So please can you discuss in detail or send me some relative material if you have time.
I have trouble to write report when I major in chinese ancient system. I could not find many words on computer and There are many rules for other problems.
And I heard Japanese boss would ask them to write a report on some kind of format.
I think I can feel why but I dont agree with this way. Because it is just lazy.
Anyway due to above, I tend to buy it. I thinke there are this kind of people in school.
And I become a person who like to listen to people's report instead of I read.
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?