How to write a report?
Write a report in letter format when sending information to a client. A table of contents or cover page should not be included, according to Lafayette College. Attach charts and graphs to the letter, and refer to them within the text.
Format the letter in the style of a letter, with the date at the top, then an address block for the recipient, a salutation, the body of the report and a signature block. Open the letter with a sentence explaining what findings will be contained in the letter.
Include subheadings such as "background" and "findings" if they will assist the recipient in understanding the report. Close the report with a sentence inviting the recipient to contact you with any questions.
thanks for your answer:
but I am not able to understand it completely.
So please can you discuss in detail or send me some relative material if you have time.
I have trouble to write report when I major in chinese ancient system. I could not find many words on computer and There are many rules for other problems.
And I heard Japanese boss would ask them to write a report on some kind of format.
I think I can feel why but I dont agree with this way. Because it is just lazy.
Anyway due to above, I tend to buy it. I thinke there are this kind of people in school.
And I become a person who like to listen to people's report instead of I read.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .