what do you think about Iran?
I have heard that there is beautiful city - Tehran.
wonderful country and people
i love iranian people
they are soooooooooooo hospitality and they love to help others
i love them
by the way beautiful places in iran are wonderful
doorood bar iran
I think iran must be a wonderful place. I have talked to so many generous people who have helped me to learn the language there. Although the people are very nice I think that the government is very corrupt. The people there are restricted from so many different things. I think that there will be a revolution sometime soon.
I'm extremely interested in the culture and the history of Iran, and I really like the Iranian people I have met here in Dubai. I hope soon to visit Iran and meet some local people in their own towns and see some amazing old ruins and experience true Persian history and warmth.
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?