what do you think about Iran?
I have heard that there is beautiful city - Tehran.
wonderful country and people
i love iranian people
they are soooooooooooo hospitality and they love to help others
i love them
by the way beautiful places in iran are wonderful
doorood bar iran
I think iran must be a wonderful place. I have talked to so many generous people who have helped me to learn the language there. Although the people are very nice I think that the government is very corrupt. The people there are restricted from so many different things. I think that there will be a revolution sometime soon.
I'm extremely interested in the culture and the history of Iran, and I really like the Iranian people I have met here in Dubai. I hope soon to visit Iran and meet some local people in their own towns and see some amazing old ruins and experience true Persian history and warmth.
- Looking to watch some arabic programs online?
- A new member need guidance!
- Learning Article : Days Of The Week And Months Of The Year In Portuguese
- "May the Force be with you" in Arabic?
- learning English
- What do these mean?
- please help me with Spanish
- The culture of Belarus
- Who here watches "The walking dead"?