what do you think about Iran?
I have heard that there is beautiful city - Tehran.
wonderful country and people
i love iranian people
they are soooooooooooo hospitality and they love to help others
i love them
by the way beautiful places in iran are wonderful
doorood bar iran
I think iran must be a wonderful place. I have talked to so many generous people who have helped me to learn the language there. Although the people are very nice I think that the government is very corrupt. The people there are restricted from so many different things. I think that there will be a revolution sometime soon.
I'm extremely interested in the culture and the history of Iran, and I really like the Iranian people I have met here in Dubai. I hope soon to visit Iran and meet some local people in their own towns and see some amazing old ruins and experience true Persian history and warmth.
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece
- Tips in egyption colloquial arabic"Day 1"
- PRACTICA EN SKYPE
- The secret of a shy English learner
- ¿habéis visitado España?
- Japanese Beginner Online Learning Group (English Speakers)
- Music saves the world