what do you think about Iran?
I have heard that there is beautiful city - Tehran.
wonderful country and people
i love iranian people
they are soooooooooooo hospitality and they love to help others
i love them
by the way beautiful places in iran are wonderful
doorood bar iran
I think iran must be a wonderful place. I have talked to so many generous people who have helped me to learn the language there. Although the people are very nice I think that the government is very corrupt. The people there are restricted from so many different things. I think that there will be a revolution sometime soon.
I'm extremely interested in the culture and the history of Iran, and I really like the Iranian people I have met here in Dubai. I hope soon to visit Iran and meet some local people in their own towns and see some amazing old ruins and experience true Persian history and warmth.
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?