how to say "pronun+have+..." in Moroccan Arabic
keef dayreen (how are you?)
Lyuma ghadi thadtu âla kifaash ghadi tquul bhaal had ljumla fel maghribiya.
Today were are going to know how you can make this sentence "pronoun+have/has+.." in Moroccan Arabic.
we talk about present, I have you have, she he has.... expect it has; in Moroccan Arabic, it has no "it". Let see some examples to understand better:
I have a car --------> âandi tumubeel [عندو توموبيل]
you have a book --------> âandak ktaab [عندو كتاب]
has she a computer in her house? ------> âandha shi computer f daar? [عندها شي كومبيوتر في الدار؟[
they have a phone = âandhum tilifuun [عندهم تلفون]
Yeap, as you see in these sentence the frist word means "have/has". Let us see some conjugation. " don't be scared it's simple"
nti âandak / âandki
Now, be happy ! you know how you can say: I have, you have, she he has..
Now, we can do some practice: let us go!
complete these sentences with all pronouns in Moroccan Arabic.
ana âandi ktaab
nta aandak ktaab
hiya âandha ktaab.....
the words :
sahab = friend (M)
daar = house (F)
warqa = page (F)
adresa/ adres = adress (F)
No comment given.
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?
- tous les domaines
- Who to wacth onepiece?
- Have you ever experienced that you dont want to contact some people you really miss
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent