Greetings My Friends!
I am happy that there is a page where muslims have a platform to teach people about their religion and culture. It is important that we understand each other to improve peaceful friendships. I do want to say that whenever I see the zionists killing innocent people; especially, men, women, and children, it makes my heart sad. I am not saying this to be anti-semitic, I am saying this because I stand for the truth. I feel really ashamed that my country is denying the fact that Palestinian blood is being spilt on their own, native land. I feel ashamed that we blow things way out of proportion. Our news media says that we should be afraid of muslims. That is insane, because there are some muslims who love and appreciate Americans. To say that muslims are terrorist is an logical fallacy. It is a fallacy because there are non-muslim terrorist all over the world (including America). I am proud to be an American; however, I would be ashamed to have an Islamophobic attitude. My goal is to reach out to muslims because they have faced more affliction than us Americans. I think it is important that people use this tool to reach out to the muslim world. I want to say that it is the conserverative (far right wing or neo-con) party of the USA that has a racist attitude towards muslims (not all Americans). I am proud of Americans and Israelis that stand up to America and Israel not for hate and anger, but for the truth and for peace. I want to let you all know that I am proud of the leader of this discussion board for setting up this group because muslims do deserve their right to live as human beings, just like non-muslims. I look forward to corresponding with any of you.
Your American friend,
PS: If any of you are interested, I would be happy to help any of you learn the English language. If you are also interested, you can teach me a little Arabic, Farsi, etc. This way, we can have a relationship that is balanced. As I said already, I look forward to working with you all.
i can help you to learn farsi
would you like to shere our knowlege?
I can help you to learn arabic .
"I love to teach what I know and to learn what I don't know"
- Hello search People what speak english
- How do you do for motivate yourself to learn english every day?
- Hi, teen boy/girl read this..
- Slangs words
- Former/Current international students
- Learning how to speak english on the wright way
- Hi , friends :) I want to know have you ever done something wrong in your life ?
- I would like to learn to read and write Japanese well enough to visit Japan and study the customes and history
- check it out..if you can teach ENGLISH..!!!!
- My English is poor, so i want make friend with some people. And I can teach about Chinese .