What are the most popular Russian foods? :D
Popular Russian food - soup (a borsch, a rassolnik, a mushroom soup), pies, pelmeni, cutlets, mashed potatoes, pancakes, salads ("a herring under a fur coat", a winter salad).
Everything with meat and definitely the most popular food in Russia is vodka :))
Приходит Илья Муромец в ресторан и заказывает ведро водки. Подходит к нему официант и спрашивает:
- А что же вы кушать будете?
- А вот ее родимую и буду кушать
I think it's fried potatoes and mashed potatoes, different meat dishes and dishes of chicken, salads, pies.. pasta also is very popular in Russia, by the way..usually it's eaten with chees or sousages. And some fish dishes are popular, especially salted and preserved fish. And Russians eat much of bread - with soups, with honey, with jam, with wurst and so on
...and sometimes McDonalds))
I know that the russian girls use only onions in them dishes...
Now (on this week) popular food are blini (pancake or flapjack) because we celebrate Maslenitca (Shrovetide).
- Could anyone talk to me in English?
- 520 I love you. but you love him
- 高考 我们为你加油
- Where do you want to go and take an vocation in the world,if you don't mind of money and time?
- Good or Bad Student?
- do you like current literature? literature from the 90's onwards
- What is the next step for China luxuries industry?
- Rosetta Stone vs college class?
- To visit HongKong looking for strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- merhaba herkes