What are the most popular Russian foods? :D
Popular Russian food - soup (a borsch, a rassolnik, a mushroom soup), pies, pelmeni, cutlets, mashed potatoes, pancakes, salads ("a herring under a fur coat", a winter salad).
Everything with meat and definitely the most popular food in Russia is vodka :))
Приходит Илья Муромец в ресторан и заказывает ведро водки. Подходит к нему официант и спрашивает:
- А что же вы кушать будете?
- А вот ее родимую и буду кушать
I think it's fried potatoes and mashed potatoes, different meat dishes and dishes of chicken, salads, pies.. pasta also is very popular in Russia, by the way..usually it's eaten with chees or sousages. And some fish dishes are popular, especially salted and preserved fish. And Russians eat much of bread - with soups, with honey, with jam, with wurst and so on
...and sometimes McDonalds))
I know that the russian girls use only onions in them dishes...
Now (on this week) popular food are blini (pancake or flapjack) because we celebrate Maslenitca (Shrovetide).
- Skype group
- help me to speak italian
- what you know about Russia?
- предложение о сотрудничестве
- Is it hard to balance work and language learning?
- written text by Joie or the text written by Joie
- If you have a very stingy boss, what would you do?
- Why movies are full of (f-word)?!
- Learning more about Deutsch