what you will commonly used to answer when someone asks you that "what's up"?
reply it in your way......
no thing just listening song
Hey! I'm good. You?
Not much bro is how I would say it in English.
i will say:fien ,and u?because i think what's up the same as "how r u?
it's hard to answer , but i guess it well depend on the situation , always on the situation :) LOL!!
well, if i would answer it " im fine!!" hahah
The following might seem a bit weird to you, but, this is a slight mix of how we talk naturally around where I live and well... "proper" English.
Nae/No' much at all really, wha' bout you/yersel'?
Not a lot, you?
No' an awful lot.
or if you're asking it in a how are you manner
Aye, am no/nae too bad.
and for those silly moments
fine,what about u?
I would say "Not much, you?" or "same old, you." "Same old" as in "same old thing."
I would answer with how I feel. Like "I am fine/not fine, how are you?" :-).
"Nothing much" or "Things and stuff".
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?