what you will commonly used to answer when someone asks you that "what's up"?
reply it in your way......
no thing just listening song
Hey! I'm good. You?
Not much bro is how I would say it in English.
i will say:fien ,and u?because i think what's up the same as "how r u?
it's hard to answer , but i guess it well depend on the situation , always on the situation :) LOL!!
well, if i would answer it " im fine!!" hahah
The following might seem a bit weird to you, but, this is a slight mix of how we talk naturally around where I live and well... "proper" English.
Nae/No' much at all really, wha' bout you/yersel'?
Not a lot, you?
No' an awful lot.
or if you're asking it in a how are you manner
Aye, am no/nae too bad.
and for those silly moments
fine,what about u?
I would say "Not much, you?" or "same old, you." "Same old" as in "same old thing."
I would answer with how I feel. Like "I am fine/not fine, how are you?" :-).
"Nothing much" or "Things and stuff".
- I need some advice!
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка