what you will commonly used to answer when someone asks you that "what's up"?
reply it in your way......
no thing just listening song
Hey! I'm good. You?
Not much bro is how I would say it in English.
i will say:fien ,and u?because i think what's up the same as "how r u?
it's hard to answer , but i guess it well depend on the situation , always on the situation :) LOL!!
well, if i would answer it " im fine!!" hahah
The following might seem a bit weird to you, but, this is a slight mix of how we talk naturally around where I live and well... "proper" English.
Nae/No' much at all really, wha' bout you/yersel'?
Not a lot, you?
No' an awful lot.
or if you're asking it in a how are you manner
Aye, am no/nae too bad.
and for those silly moments
fine,what about u?
I would say "Not much, you?" or "same old, you." "Same old" as in "same old thing."
I would answer with how I feel. Like "I am fine/not fine, how are you?" :-).
"Nothing much" or "Things and stuff".
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean