what you will commonly used to answer when someone asks you that "what's up"?
reply it in your way......
no thing just listening song
Hey! I'm good. You?
Not much bro is how I would say it in English.
i will say:fien ,and u?because i think what's up the same as "how r u?
it's hard to answer , but i guess it well depend on the situation , always on the situation :) LOL!!
well, if i would answer it " im fine!!" hahah
The following might seem a bit weird to you, but, this is a slight mix of how we talk naturally around where I live and well... "proper" English.
Nae/No' much at all really, wha' bout you/yersel'?
Not a lot, you?
No' an awful lot.
or if you're asking it in a how are you manner
Aye, am no/nae too bad.
and for those silly moments
I would say "Not much, you?" or "same old, you." "Same old" as in "same old thing."
I would answer with how I feel. Like "I am fine/not fine, how are you?" :-).
"Nothing much" or "Things and stuff".
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?