what you will commonly used to answer when someone asks you that "what's up"?
reply it in your way......
no thing just listening song
Hey! I'm good. You?
Not much bro is how I would say it in English.
i will say:fien ,and u?because i think what's up the same as "how r u?
it's hard to answer , but i guess it well depend on the situation , always on the situation :) LOL!!
well, if i would answer it " im fine!!" hahah
The following might seem a bit weird to you, but, this is a slight mix of how we talk naturally around where I live and well... "proper" English.
Nae/No' much at all really, wha' bout you/yersel'?
Not a lot, you?
No' an awful lot.
or if you're asking it in a how are you manner
Aye, am no/nae too bad.
and for those silly moments
I would say "Not much, you?" or "same old, you." "Same old" as in "same old thing."
I would answer with how I feel. Like "I am fine/not fine, how are you?" :-).
"Nothing much" or "Things and stuff".
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.