#2 꽃보다 남자 - "학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
"학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
I will be willing to pretend specially to know you outside the school
I'm going to pretend as i know you just outside of the school
Speaker is a rich guy and listener is ordinary girl. He likes her but he is culmsy to open his heart
꽃보다 남자 = Boys over flowers or flower boys :) ;P
"학교 = school
that's all.. I don't understand the rest of the sentence.. :)))
밖에서는 = aside from/ only..... I'm not really sure but I've heard this many times in kdramas :)
특별히 아는 척 = ?? :(
해줄게 = will do
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!