#2 꽃보다 남자 - "학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
"학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
I will be willing to pretend specially to know you outside the school
I'm going to pretend as i know you just outside of the school
Speaker is a rich guy and listener is ordinary girl. He likes her but he is culmsy to open his heart
꽃보다 남자 = Boys over flowers or flower boys :) ;P
"학교 = school
that's all.. I don't understand the rest of the sentence.. :)))
밖에서는 = aside from/ only..... I'm not really sure but I've heard this many times in kdramas :)
특별히 아는 척 = ?? :(
해줄게 = will do
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And