#2 꽃보다 남자 - "학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
"학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
I will be willing to pretend specially to know you outside the school
I don't understand the English sentence or the Korean sentence. What would be the purpose for pretending? Pretend what?
I'm going to pretend as i know you just outside of the school
Speaker is a rich guy and listener is ordinary girl. He likes her but he is culmsy to open his heart
꽃보다 남자 = Boys over flowers or flower boys :) ;P
"학교 = school
that's all.. I don't understand the rest of the sentence.. :)))
밖에서는 = aside from/ only..... I'm not really sure but I've heard this many times in kdramas :)
특별히 아는 척 = ?? :(
해줄게 = will do
- Chinese (Mandarin) Writing
- Quiero mejorar mi español. ¿Quién quiere ayudarme?
- Citanje knjiga-reading books
- Bonjour mes amis j'espere que tout et toutes sont vient
- When did you speak in Engish not for educational purposes last time?
- Language exchange through facebook
- me gusta practicar mi español
- French TV shows
- Meaning of Life
- 高考. 高考你了解多少？