#2 꽃보다 남자 - "학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
"학교 밖에서는 특별히 아는 척 해줄게"
I will be willing to pretend specially to know you outside the school
I'm going to pretend as i know you just outside of the school
Speaker is a rich guy and listener is ordinary girl. He likes her but he is culmsy to open his heart
꽃보다 남자 = Boys over flowers or flower boys :) ;P
"학교 = school
that's all.. I don't understand the rest of the sentence.. :)))
밖에서는 = aside from/ only..... I'm not really sure but I've heard this many times in kdramas :)
특별히 아는 척 = ?? :(
해줄게 = will do
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?