Do you think everyone appreciates your honesty?
I think it depends on what kind of people who listen to you. If they are honest people by themselves, they likely appreciate your own honesty. If they aren't quite honest, they don't appreciate you, maybe.
If you want an appreciate in return for your honesty, you always can be disappointed. In my wiev, honesties must be done without waiting in return. Finally people might be appreciate to your honesty, but if you want instant appreciate, you get people under obligation and you will be unsympathetic. There is a Turkish idiom: Do goodness, then thrown it to sea; if fish doesn't appreciate it, don't worry, God does.
Yes i believe so but then again there are some who dnt
oh hers a quote from a fortune cookie "Never give advice to a wise man or a fool. Why?
because a wise man doesnt need it and fool will never take it" It goes some what like that.
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?