Do you think everyone appreciates your honesty?
I think it depends on what kind of people who listen to you. If they are honest people by themselves, they likely appreciate your own honesty. If they aren't quite honest, they don't appreciate you, maybe.
If you want an appreciate in return for your honesty, you always can be disappointed. In my wiev, honesties must be done without waiting in return. Finally people might be appreciate to your honesty, but if you want instant appreciate, you get people under obligation and you will be unsympathetic. There is a Turkish idiom: Do goodness, then thrown it to sea; if fish doesn't appreciate it, don't worry, God does.
Yes i believe so but then again there are some who dnt
oh hers a quote from a fortune cookie "Never give advice to a wise man or a fool. Why?
because a wise man doesnt need it and fool will never take it" It goes some what like that.
i believe that sometimes it is better to keep silence than being honest and say something honest but too hurtful.
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach
- New kid on the block
- Ha noi and Ho chi minh
- Arabic language education in the USA
- master program in egypt