Site Feedback

To my Future...:

If you could say anything to someone in your future, who would it be? Would you say something to your future grandchilren?

Or to your future boyfriend?

Or to your future boss?

To your future self?

What would it be?

To my future world: many say you are going to get worse. They say that there will be more crime, more poverty, more starvation, less oil, less religion, less hope. But here's to you world, for still being there. And so my hope for you, future world, is that even if all these things come true, that there will still be reasons to smile. And that there will still be reasons to get up each morning and be able to say 'At least I'm still alive' 

Eek, that was sightly depressing. What would you say to your future...?

Share:

Comments

I'm an optimistic person. I try to look at full side of the glass. Future will not be bad, will be same in our times. Things can change, they will be change in the future; but risks and opportunites will be same. In this meaning; 

I would like to say to my grandchildren:

My sons and daugters, don't run to money, try to have good skills, good qualifies and be good people. If you are good person, high qualified and having good skills, money follow you. Otherwise, neither people nor money don't like you.

To my girlfriend:

Trust me, I will love you forever, I'll protect you and my family in every difficulties, I will not you lie, loyal to me, love me an our family.

To my boss:

Don't be passionate and angry a lot, we will left from this work, we will get old, if we will met in a place after years, we were able to smile to each other and we were to shake hands with friendly and we were able to talk with yearning.

To myself:

Don't change if everyting is changed. Don't accuse with things. Be honest, be helpfull, be optimist. If love people and give time to them, everybody loves you and apologies you if they make mistakes to you.

Thank you Amanda. It brought me to future.

To everyone I would say we're lucky to be alive in the first place, so let's do all we can to make the world a better place for the next generations to come, just like people in the previous generations did for us.

to my grandchildren ,study hard,work hard and dont forget to have fun.dont let anyone destroy your dreams.i love you more than words can say

i would say To my future self: Do not forget where you came from. Do not let success swell up your brain. Do not failure break your back. Walk with pride and humbleness.

To future earth: Do not worry people are here to rescue you I Promise.

To human being w/ difficulties: Stop and smell the roses and think about all the tiny little things that are worth living for. Yourself as wall.

To people w/o diffuculties: If you see someone in pain do not stare and then walk away. Help! The mire you help around here. The easier life gets.(id like to think so) :)

Sincerly,

Nyjzell

Add a comment