Is it possible to be a single religion all over the world?
Unlikely, given that religion is a function and a symptom of human tribalism and will therefore necessarily diverge along cultural, geographical, and historical lines. However, if we were to, in the future, implement a one-world government and dissolve all national borders, it could be possible for religion to be more homogenous.
The only other way it would happen is if a religion arose that was actually demonstrably, empirically true, because then people could test its veracity without appeals to holy texts and revelations, and thus it would become as accepted as the major findings of modern science and medicine. However, seeing as how it's highly unlikely that such a religion will arise, and it's almost entirely impossible that any current religion is even remotely accurate, I doubt this alternative is plausible.
- I am looking for English/British friends for language exchange. Could you help me?
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent