how reading help to improve language?
Hear the language and continue to write sentences ............I'm sorry I'm not good at language
I enjoy reading english essays sometimes, it not only helps me with the language learning but also makes me think and question. Reading helpes me to enlarge my vocabulary a lot, it kind of forces people to either look up the new words in dictionary or guess between the context so that you can understand completely what the article's about.
Start with simple books. Children's books. You can see how the words work together. Read the book more than once. You will learn this way.
you can get new vocab,,figure out some grammer stuff
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO USE THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN YOU'R WRITING OR TRANSLATE
- Venäjän kieli suomalaisille
- Je cherche un(e) correspondant(e)
- Russian practice videos free
- Lose my way.
- I would like to improve my English
- future of the EARTH
- А бывает, что нет желания исправлять?
- Movies/Series from Philippines with Tagalog or English subtitles?/Película/Serie de Filipinas con subtítulos
- Dont go to Iran !
- looking for a language partners.