how reading help to improve language?
Hear the language and continue to write sentences ............I'm sorry I'm not good at language
I enjoy reading english essays sometimes, it not only helps me with the language learning but also makes me think and question. Reading helpes me to enlarge my vocabulary a lot, it kind of forces people to either look up the new words in dictionary or guess between the context so that you can understand completely what the article's about.
Start with simple books. Children's books. You can see how the words work together. Read the book more than once. You will learn this way.
you can get new vocab,,figure out some grammer stuff
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO USE THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN YOU'R WRITING OR TRANSLATE
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish
- A good website for writing
- premiers pas en japonais.....
- Jakie są tłumaczenie słów ciacho oraz łasucha?
- A sporting life
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?