how reading help to improve language?
Hear the language and continue to write sentences ............I'm sorry I'm not good at language
I enjoy reading english essays sometimes, it not only helps me with the language learning but also makes me think and question. Reading helpes me to enlarge my vocabulary a lot, it kind of forces people to either look up the new words in dictionary or guess between the context so that you can understand completely what the article's about.
Start with simple books. Children's books. You can see how the words work together. Read the book more than once. You will learn this way.
you can get new vocab,,figure out some grammer stuff
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO USE THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN YOU'R WRITING OR TRANSLATE
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?