Site Feedback

how reading help to improve language?

Share:

Comments

Hello Annuluko:

The help from reading  in a language, is dependent upon:

(a) One's ability

and

(b) The material being read, its level of difficulty, and the strenth of its vocabulary and conceptions  as a means of informing the student with real knowledge.

For example, if one cannot speak a language fluently,  one can read  Nursery Rhymes and Children's stories  and songs,  to acquire a knowledge of the basic structure of the language, and learn basic pronunciation.

If one is able to read more complicated material,  learning is dependent upon the quality of one's reading.

Hear the language and continue to write sentences ............I'm sorry I'm not good at language

I enjoy reading english essays sometimes, it not only helps me with the language learning but also makes me think and question. Reading helpes me to enlarge my vocabulary a lot, it kind of forces people to either look up the new words in dictionary or guess between the context so that you can understand completely what the article's about.

Start with simple books. Children's books. You can see how the words work together. Read the book more than once. You will learn this way.

:-)

you can get new vocab,,figure out some grammer stuff

YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO USE THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN YOU'R WRITING OR TRANSLATE 

Add a comment