Can somebody please tell me how to to pronounce a word that has 'tt' as in LETTER?
You pronouce it as if it was an 'r'. So letter would be pronouced something like 'lerer'
When you come across a tt in a word you're safe enough to pronounce it as one t.
The first t isn't fully pronounced anyway, the sound comes more from the second t.
As a kid I used to seperate tt letters...in this case I'd do Let + ter, and pronounce them seperately until they combined.
The 't' in let wouldn't be fully pronounced, it's like I'm stopping myself from letting the full sound of the 't' from coming out my mouth, whereas in ter, the 't' is more obvious.
In western United States English, t's in the middle of a word are pronounced like a d. Ledder.
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه
- هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية
- bonjour tout le monde je suis nouvelle ici ? Y A quel qu'un et va me souhaiter le bienvenue
- my mother tongue language is arabic and wants to practise english with english man \ woman
- Personal pronoun "Hen".
- germany culture