translate this medical text into arabic
What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor (a collection of cancer cells) arising from the cells of the breast. Although breast cancer predominantly occurs in women it can also affect men. This article deals with breast cancer in women.
Your mammogram is suspicious for breast cancer." "Your biopsy was positive for breast cancer." These are among the most terrifying words a woman can hear from her doctor. Breast cancer elicits so many fears, including those relating to death, surgery, loss of body image, and loss of sexuality. Managing these fears can be facilitated by information and knowledge so that each woman can make the best decisions concerning her care. Optimally, these issues are best discussed with the patient's doctor on an individual basis. What follows is a review of information on breast cancer intended to aid patients and their families in their navigation through the vast ocean of breast cancer information and issues. Although breast cancer can occur in men as well as in women, this article is specifically about breast cancer in women.
No comment given.
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!