Site Feedback

Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe in Karma?

Share:

Comments

yes, I do

what is karma?

@ katicagnone Karma is believed to be a concept  of a cause and effect which originates  in ncient India. They believe that it is the result or consequence of a certain action, which they also called as karma-phala. :)

@ katicagnone Karma is believed to be a concept of a cause and effect which originates in ancient India. They believe that it is the result or consequence of a certain action, which they also called as karma-phala.

Karma is a Buddhist concept. Karma is a belief that your actions come back to you, whether in this life or if you reincarnate to the next. So to believe in karma someone would have to believe that we reincarnate and have more than one life. That when we die, we go into another life and another life. That the only way we can break this cycle of living many lives is through attaining nirvana, which is a Buddhist concept. I think we have one life and that this life is a test, that is why it is hard and full of suffering. I think humans do not have the mental capacity to save themselves. Many humans try to find ways of how to live their live, how to save themselves. So they look to their own thinking. But we are a creation, we did not create ourselves. In order to be saved, we must look to who created us, how we came into this world in the first place. I believe in this because I have read a book written by a legal journalist for the Chicago Tribune, Lee Strobel. It has a lot of evidence for why Karma would NOT be true, rather it is an illlusion that the dark forces of this world lead us to believe in order to distract us from the one way we can be saved. This book is called, "The Case for Christ." The author is very intelligent, and was an atheist at the beginning of his journey of writing the book, but the more he researched the Bible with an open, unbiased mind, the more he felt a tugging in his heart to believe in Jesus as the only way to salvation. Since I believe in the Bible and superstitions don't affect you when you know Jesus as the only way to salvation. There are things in the Bible that say if you give you will be blessed, or that "we reap what we sow". But that is not necessarily karma. If karma were real, bad things wouldn't happen to good people, which happens everyday.

Karma- what goes around, comes around.

Through positive actions and by means of doing the right think, we can convert the negative karma into a good karma.  :)

Karma- what goes around, comes around.

Through positive actions and by means of doing the right thing, we can convert the negative karma into a good karma. :)

Yes, I do.

@Cammie, What do you think about Islam, not Muslims. Because Muslims are under oppression and exploitation in the world. So, they can do different reaction againts the colonists and tyrans. I'm not approved their bad behaivor, especially terrorist actions and misunderstanding and misapplication of Islam. So, If you just look at  Muslims, you never could see Islam. Whereas, Islam get lived a long time in the past and get ligthened dark ages. Do you know Abbasid Caliphade ages which destroyed by mongol invaders; Andalusia which took back King Ferdinand in 1492 as made massacre at least 500 thousand Muslims and Jews and Ottoman Empire which ruled about 600 years on the Europe, Asia and Africa. These ages and countries had lived golden age with Muslims ands Islam. That is why, only looking at todays' Muslim is a little bit perversive. So, we should look at Qur'an and original Islamic resoursces for understand Islam. If you look at and rewiev Islamic religion, you will understand that you don't need any other religion and you don't need to search perfect religion for belive. I want to turn my first question: What do you think of Islam, Do you have any knowlegde about Islam?

Maybe

Add a comment