Site Feedback

Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe in Karma?

Share:

Comments

yes, I do

what is karma?

@ katicagnone Karma is believed to be a concept  of a cause and effect which originates  in ncient India. They believe that it is the result or consequence of a certain action, which they also called as karma-phala. :)

@ katicagnone Karma is believed to be a concept of a cause and effect which originates in ancient India. They believe that it is the result or consequence of a certain action, which they also called as karma-phala.

Karma- what goes around, comes around.

Through positive actions and by means of doing the right think, we can convert the negative karma into a good karma.  :)

Karma- what goes around, comes around.

Through positive actions and by means of doing the right thing, we can convert the negative karma into a good karma. :)

Yes, I do.

@Cammie, What do you think about Islam, not Muslims. Because Muslims are under oppression and exploitation in the world. So, they can do different reaction againts the colonists and tyrans. I'm not approved their bad behaivor, especially terrorist actions and misunderstanding and misapplication of Islam. So, If you just look at  Muslims, you never could see Islam. Whereas, Islam get lived a long time in the past and get ligthened dark ages. Do you know Abbasid Caliphade ages which destroyed by mongol invaders; Andalusia which took back King Ferdinand in 1492 as made massacre at least 500 thousand Muslims and Jews and Ottoman Empire which ruled about 600 years on the Europe, Asia and Africa. These ages and countries had lived golden age with Muslims ands Islam. That is why, only looking at todays' Muslim is a little bit perversive. So, we should look at Qur'an and original Islamic resoursces for understand Islam. If you look at and rewiev Islamic religion, you will understand that you don't need any other religion and you don't need to search perfect religion for belive. I want to turn my first question: What do you think of Islam, Do you have any knowlegde about Islam?

Maybe

The term Karma also strongly recommends to do your duties without expecting any results. even if it's  hard for someone to do the same , tht would be a great idea to boost you up for delivering the best. since u don't need to worry abt th results, there won't be any room for fear of failure. all these points to the fact tht, no matter wht we r or where we are , we must have to ACT. hence i believe strongly in that concept.

Add a comment