How to beat jetlag?
In order to make myself sleep and get onto a new day-night cycle, I will take some sort of mild exercise so that I break a sweat. Then shower and sleep, get up in time for a light breakfast, and I am usually physically ready to go for a whole day without extreme fatigue. I hope this helps.
Jet lag? Never? I keep a time piece (usually my iPhone) set to my personal local time. My body runs strictly on the time I see on my time piece whether it is across the United States or overseas. This has worked for me when I worked graveyard shift. I have my body a local time and ignore distracions such as sunrise or other clocks.
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?