How to beat jetlag?
In order to make myself sleep and get onto a new day-night cycle, I will take some sort of mild exercise so that I break a sweat. Then shower and sleep, get up in time for a light breakfast, and I am usually physically ready to go for a whole day without extreme fatigue. I hope this helps.
Jet lag? Never? I keep a time piece (usually my iPhone) set to my personal local time. My body runs strictly on the time I see on my time piece whether it is across the United States or overseas. This has worked for me when I worked graveyard shift. I have my body a local time and ignore distracions such as sunrise or other clocks.
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?