How to beat jetlag?
In order to make myself sleep and get onto a new day-night cycle, I will take some sort of mild exercise so that I break a sweat. Then shower and sleep, get up in time for a light breakfast, and I am usually physically ready to go for a whole day without extreme fatigue. I hope this helps.
Jet lag? Never? I keep a time piece (usually my iPhone) set to my personal local time. My body runs strictly on the time I see on my time piece whether it is across the United States or overseas. This has worked for me when I worked graveyard shift. I have my body a local time and ignore distracions such as sunrise or other clocks.
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !