How to beat jetlag?
In order to make myself sleep and get onto a new day-night cycle, I will take some sort of mild exercise so that I break a sweat. Then shower and sleep, get up in time for a light breakfast, and I am usually physically ready to go for a whole day without extreme fatigue. I hope this helps.
Jet lag? Never? I keep a time piece (usually my iPhone) set to my personal local time. My body runs strictly on the time I see on my time piece whether it is across the United States or overseas. This has worked for me when I worked graveyard shift. I have my body a local time and ignore distracions such as sunrise or other clocks.
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)
- Anyone out there on their PhD in Mathematics or Theoretical Physics?