Site Feedback

what do u know about Islam?and prophet mohammad?

I'm studying islamic education to be islamic teacher n the future and want to know what do u know about Islam?

Share:

Comments

Any religion is evil, and Islam is a bunch of fanatics! Whatever you think that's the only true!

@lvirtuozlrus alright u r so wrong islam doesn't a bunch of fanatics,I know why u said that because of the terrorists, They don't represent the behavior of Islam,islam basic on forgiveness,,a lot of Muslims nowadays don't reprsent the behavior of islam,if u wanna know the islam look at the Quran and biography of the prophet Muhammad

Anyone who is looking for the truth in the this world should study Islam. The truth is only one. If you study Islam you will not lose anything. Instead of that, you will see clear proofs from God that Islam is the Truth.

When you look at the world from as Muslims do, you will see the world in a completly different look.

Life is not just a game. Everything in life has meaning and purpose. 

In the Qur’an God says "Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?" 23:115 Quran.

Also, “There truly are signs in the creation of the heavens and earth, and in the alternation of night and day, for those with understanding, who remember God standing, sitting, and lying down, who reflect on the creation of the heavens and earth: “Our Lord! You have not created all this without purpose …”. Chapter 3 Verses 190 – 191.

This world is the place of striving and testing, and the hearafter is the abode of recompense.

you are completely wrong Mr .Ivirtuozlrus,if you donot know about Islam you donot have to judge and give your opinion till read the holy book 'Quran'  and the speech of prohpet Mohammed peace be upon him or it'll be unfair .first read then judge

I may Allah put you on the right path ameen ameen ameen

I think you have to submit in an Islamic forum such as )عمرو خالد او مصطفى حسني.......الخ

search about this(learn islam) in google if you have any question about Islam wil answer you and they 'll give you links  of Fatawa if you ask them

p.s :it is an English forum

all the best sister

@lvirtuozlrus, don't look at Muslims to understand Islam. Just look at Holy Qur'an and original Islamic resources. Muslims generally are under oppression and exploit. That's whey they can do different reaction against the tyrons and colonists. I don't approve their bad behaviour, misunderstanding and misapplication of Islam,  especially  their terrorist actions. Never mind them. But real Islam is a salvation of a person or our people. Human being only can get real welfare and peace with Islam. You can look at the history. Middle ages, dark ages were lightened by Muslims and Muslims governments. Do you know the government of the Khalife of the Abbasid, the Andalusia, the Ottoman Empire. When our world was ruled by the Islam and Muslims, every body lived with peace and welfare. Muslim Government in that time didn't interfere of people's religions and languages. They wouldn't allow any corruption, they wouldn't do any dicrimination for anybody or any group,  they ruled with justice between all people. Real Islam had lived and everybody had been great satisfaction to live under Islamic rules and together with Muslims. So, you should rewiev what is Islam and what gives to us and our world.

@Rosy @thesky @makdis57 thanx so much♥♥i'm so happy because i want to say like what did u said but my english isn't well:(

mis An_m --> islam is not about religion but it is something which "control" us from being "animal" like world today,, you won't get true belief by just talking or sharing with someone. let your mind decide then make a step till you understand what are you looking for... 

for a start, i might suggest you :

-Hear the sound and think what is the meaning

-read the writings and see what its tells about

better you do what they do

inshaallah (God's willing), you'll find your answer..

Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated  by  the QURAN a book considered by its adhetentes to be the  verbaatim word of ALLAH (GOD). MUHAMMAD considered by them to be the last prophet of  ALLAH(GOD). An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

I know a lot about Islam and still I consider myself as being ignorant for there are so much new good things to discover about it, especially in the scientific side ... and for those who doupt it and just hate what they don't know I say: you should first know about what you ignore then you can form a judgement.

lvirtuozlrus: feed your brain...start with a research about scientific miracles of Qu'ran

An_m: I wish for you the best of luck in your Islamic studies :) 

Add a comment