Site Feedback

Living alone!

I am an international student and living in Australia. living alone is a kind of life which is the combination of fun and loneliness. I always get lost when I take a bus which is really funny. Does anyone want to share experiences about living alone?? No matter for the sad part or the funny part, I would like to listen!

Share:

Comments

I am an international student and living in Australia. living Living alone is a kind of life which is the combination of fun and loneliness. I always get lost when I take a bus, which is really funny.

Does anyone want to share experiences about living alone??. No matter for the sad part or the funny part,

It doesn't matter if it's sad or funny, I would like to listen!

-----

I can relate to this when I was living alone for one week. I was home alone because my parents were going on a holiday ( and they didn't invite me :( !!!! ). It was really lonely for the first few days because no-one was home; So I decided to organise a party, inviting all my work and uni friends over.

Since we're all a crazy bunch we got drunk and left my house in a total mess. It turns out my parents decided to come back home earlier by two days and saw the mess. Did I mention I got in big trouble? haha.

----

If you're lonely try and find some social activities in university or outside of work/class. A lot of Chinese internationals come to Australia, ( especially Melbourne ) so you're not the only one!. Enjoy life and bye!.

I have lived home alone many times in my life. I love to stay alone particularly, when I'm busy doing study and no one is disturbing. Sometimes, I'm bored living alone. therefore, I go outside and hang out with friends.

From Damianphung's status, I remember the movie 'Home alone', where a young boy approximately a few years old lives alone, while his parents go on holiday in France I think.

i am also an international student living alove in shanghai. i am getting to learn new things day by day.sometimes i get lost and all but i always get on my feet. China is really fun though . i am enjoying my stay here.this other time i took a wrong bus, only to realise that after travelling for an hour.can you be my language partner?

Add a comment