Site Feedback

Must I go to abroad..?****

Must I go to abroad to learn English as well?I can use it but not good..how I can improve my English in Turkey????

there are may people in internet but usually not serious and not continiou.....

Share:

Comments

firstly thank your interested and commend....

maybe but in Turkey going to abroad is still big problem as you know..

but Im working in istanbul and will to try abroad in 2013 for 3 month even...

I hope I will improve and do fluent my language.I have selfconfidence because I can speak arabic and İndoneisan-malasian laguages and Turkish of course...

yes its not uniqe rule..

but what are the other ways to improve it??how you got any idea?

thnks...

Hello,

try the site www.verbling.com There are real English teachers and students from different countries and very very useful and interesting lessons. I wish the French site were like ths English one :)

Through chatting!!!!!!!

Hi Joseph. If you can afford to go abroad, then ,by all means, go for it; nothing is more rewarding and efficient as communicating with the native speakers of the language. As a matter of fact, I learnt more during my two trips to England than I learnt during years of studying English at school and at university. There are alternatives, of course, if you can't travel to an English-speaking country, like taking English courses, listening to radio programs or songs in English , watching movies, reading books/ newspapers, subscribing to language excahnge websites like italki ;)  and they can be enough depending on your needs. But if you want to go the extra mile, i.e. travel, then it's definitely worth it.

If you can't do speaking practice then practice writing. That's what I do.

I don't usually speak English because I think it's wierd when I try to speak english and sometimes I end up babbling. I just have no confidence when talking in English. I'd rather speak in korean even though my korean skills are worse than my English skills. I just feel uneasy when I speak in English. 

Thanks everyone...

I m working so its difficult to improve any language especially for speaking...

sometimes ım trying to read newspaper or wathing tv in english but ist not enough..

I think I will go to Malta for 3 months...for crash cour..30 hours per day...

I can use italki or skype because ı m working so ı have no a lot of time...

please say me:good luck...:( 

Add a comment