Wich is the best gift you have received in your life?
The best gift I have received was one time when my girlfriend took me blindfolded to the optical to buy me a new eyeglasses with her first salary of her first job, that day was my birthday and one week before, around that hour, I was lost in a maize field, triying to come back from the university: I had lost my glasses recently and I had'nt realize how many I need it.
PD. Don't ask me how I ended up in a maize field, I couldn't see anything XD
I think its my parents, because they often help me, support ...and stay with me in any situation)))
my life. :)
No, not really. I'm not sure if I have recieved a nice gift.. :)
The best gift I've ever received was a necklace which my parents gave me on my birthday. A silver jewellery set from my mom on Valentin's Day. And the most amazing one was when I received a beautiful and heart-shaped necklace from my fiance. :)
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!