Wich is the best gift you have received in your life?
The best gift I have received was one time when my girlfriend took me blindfolded to the optical to buy me a new eyeglasses with her first salary of her first job, that day was my birthday and one week before, around that hour, I was lost in a maize field, triying to come back from the university: I had lost my glasses recently and I had'nt realize how many I need it.
PD. Don't ask me how I ended up in a maize field, I couldn't see anything XD
I think its my parents, because they often help me, support ...and stay with me in any situation)))
my life. :)
No, not really. I'm not sure if I have recieved a nice gift.. :)
The best gift I've ever received was a necklace which my parents gave me on my birthday. A silver jewellery set from my mom on Valentin's Day. And the most amazing one was when I received a beautiful and heart-shaped necklace from my fiance. :)
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?